About Steve Robson
Steve has been working in obstetrics, gynaecology, and women’s health since 1991.
He has more than 25 years of experience in gynaecological surgery, ranging up to total laparoscopic hysterectomy and pelvic floor reconstruction.
Steve was principal author of the surgical training resources for the College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists’ specialist training program, and chaired the specialty guidelines group.
Although he is a comprehensive specialist his main areas of clinical interest and expertise include:
- Pre-pregnancy care and management
- Fertility delays and fertility management
- Early pregnancy loss
- Genomics and genetic conditions
- IVF and assisted reproduction
- Pregnancy care, birth, and postnatal care
- Heavy menstrual bleeding and pelvic pain
- Prolapse and urinary incontinence
- Pelvic cysts, tumours, and abnormal Pap smears